Sunday, October 23, 2011

MEA Week = busy week

What a big week!
We only had school one day - Monday.
Monday night, Mommy promised us that we could get out the Halloween stuff and decorate, so we got out our Halloween candle holders, ghosts and pumpkins. We only have a few things, but we liked putting them up!
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday we just stayed at Sue's and played all day. Wednesday & Thursday, school was out, so all of our school friends were there to play with! I got to do projects with the third grade girls, and Noah got to do his project with Grayson & Joey. It was so great!

I didn't have dance class on Thursday because school was out. I don't understand why Noah had Soo Bahk Do and I didn't have dance, but Mommy said it was different classes with different rules. Noah got a yellow stripe for his belt. He was pretty bummed that he didn't have a uniform and most of the other kids do. He's one of just a few kids who only wear sweatpants to class.

Thursday night, I had a tummy ache and threw up in my bed. I felt a little better but since mommy wanted to let my bed air out, she let me sleep with her in the big bed. Neither Noah or I have ever slept in the bed with Mommy & Daddy before! I liked it. I want to do it again.
In the middle of the night, Noah threw up, too. So, he got to sleep in the spare bed with Daddy while Mommy changed his sheets and let his bed air.

When we got up Friday morning, Daddy called Sue to tell her we couldn't come play with our friends because we were sick. Unfortunately, Daddy & Mommy had to go downtown to sign some papers. We got to play on the iPads while they did, and it went really quick. We played a little bit when we got home and I tried on some clothes. (I've grown too tall for most of my favorite pants from last year!) Then everyone took naps - everyone except me. I played quietly in my room while Noah slept and Mommy and Daddy rested.

Daddy made soup for dinner, and after dinner, I played games with Mommy, went shopping at the thrift store (it was packed - we looked at dresses and leotards for dance class.) I found some leotards and a great dance costume to play dress up in. Don't I look like Minnie Mouse when I dance? We also found a Woody shirt for Noah so he can play Toy Story. After we shopped at the thrift store, we went grocery shopping. We went to a different Cub, so I got tired walking around finding all the stuff we needed. But, I was helpful. I made sure to get my free apple! It was yummy! We even saw our neighbor - Brooke's mom and her brother at the store.

Noah slept almost the whole time we were gone, woke up at 5 and had a high fever. Daddy gave him some medicine that made him feel better. We had some supper and went to bed because we were all tired!

Saturday, we had a very big day! We all felt better - Noah woke up at 7 but I slept until 8:30.
We had breakfast, then got our costumes on and went to the shopping center near our house to go trick-or-treating. I wore my Rapunzel and Noah was Spiderman. Mommy bought our costumes from the store this year - she didn't make them, so she felt a little bad about that. We were all too busy this year for her to make anything!
When we were there, we met our good friend Grayson and his brother and mom. Noah and Grayson are best friends. I love his brother - I love all the babies at Sue's house! We went to see the costume contest that Radio Disney did, and Grayson won tickets to the circus! His mom asked if Noah wanted to go with them to the circus Saturday night. At first I was excited because I thought I got to go, too, but then I realized only Noah got to go. I was so heartbroken! Noah and I do almost everything together. Daddy told me that I had to help him because Grayson's brother was coming to our place while Noah is gone and I had to help play with him. I'll get to do something special with Mommy or one of my friends sometime without Noah.

Before we left, we went through the haunted house (which wasn't very scary - it was just creepy and dark). But, at the end, we gave them some canned vegetables and got pumpkins in exchange! We're excited about our pumpkins.

After the trick-or-treating at the stores, we got dressed and went to the apple orchard. It was a lot of fun! We got to ride the cow train, jump on the giant air pillow, have hot apple cider, play on the playground (with slides, tires, a car and fun stuff) and look at the apple trees. There weren't many apples left on the trees, but mommy said these trees grew apples.

We even got to ride horses. Real horses! It was fun. The ride was short and the ponies were just our size. But we loved it. it was awesome.

We also took a bunch of pictures. I love to take pictures. I smile nice every time daddy and mommy take out their cameras. Noah did sometimes, but he likes the silly face pictures most of all.

We were going to ride on a wagon, but ran out of time before we had to go home.

While we were there, Daddy took pictures of us in a tree that we've taken pictures in for the past 4 years. Look how we've grown:

We stopped for Subway on the way home, had a few minutes to eat before Noah had to leave for the circus. He was excited to go with Grayson!

I helped take care of his brother Zachary. I was disappointed when he just wanted to play with Noah's racecars and I wanted to have a tea party, but after he played with the cars for a while, we had animal crackers and milk and pretend tea at a tea party. I broke his animal crackers into little pieces just like Sue does for the toddlers. (He's almost 1 1/2 years old.) We played legos, read books and played with balls. Daddy had to go right after Noah left, so Mommy and I entertained Zachary until Noah came home. I was helpful to mommy.

I was very excited to see Noah when he got home. He didn't come home until 10:30! He got to have cotton candy and jump in the jump house at the circus. He told Mommy there was tigers that jumped through a hoop with fire and didn't get burned. He also liked the acrobats. Noah and Grayson said it was awesome, but Noah was so tired after a long day. Mommy put jammies on him, brushed his teeth and he was fast asleep before I even finished brushing my teeth.

This morning, I helped daddy make french toast out of the apple fritter bread that we bought yesterday. It was delicious. Noah slept until 9 o'clock, then we got ready to go to our cousin Michael's birthday party. It was a long drive, but we liked getting to play with our cousins when we got there, though. Michelle had a guitar, piano and drums all in her room so we got to play that, and it was fun! Then we drew until it was time to eat. We got party favors of rings and airplanes when we left. We also got to take home balloons! We love balloons!

On the way home, Noah pinched his finger in his marker. When his finger finally felt better, he asked Daddy to open the window and when Daddy opened the window, Noah's balloon flew out. Daddy closed the window, then when he opened it back up to pull the balloon back in, the string broke and his balloon flew away. Noah cried again and was very sad the whole way home. I made sure to hang on tight to my balloon all the way home! He fell asleep close to home, so Mommy and Daddy decided to stop for gas and at Cub for dinner before we got home. While Mommy was in Cub getting chicken, she also bought Noah a new balloon. He was glad to have a new balloon.

Whew! It was a very busy weekend! We're looking forward to a regular week of school again.

Have a good week! Try to stay healthy and not catch the bug that's making our tummies hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment