Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm such a big boy. Monday night, I took a shower! I had already taken a bath to get my hair washed, but I put on goggles and danced under the shower water for a while.
On the way to daycare on Friday, Daddy turned the wrong way, parked his truck and we got to watch a train from beginning to end. We love trains - it was so cool.
Saturday, Mommy was gone at a tournament all day, so daddy took us to skating. I am having fun - I can get up on my own and walk a little. I'm going to play hockey, so I can hit people! I can't wait! Hannah prefers to get one-on-one attention, so she cries when she isn't being carried on the ice. She wants to sit with Mommy and Daddy and not even get on the ice sometimes. Daddy told her she needs to try harder, so maybe she'll start walking on the ice more (she can already stand for a long time) so she can go skating and play on the ice with me. Mommy said Grandpa used to skate a lot when he was a kid, so we want GRANDPA MARK to take us skating when we go to his house.
Today, we put together a penguin for Christmas. Mommy said we can't put it up until after it gets cold but it's so neat! It lights up and everything. After that we went to Sunday School and came home to work in the yard. We helped Daddy rake leaves and put them away in bags, then played inside for a while. When Daddy started to watch football, I started to pretend I was playing football and jumping over the defensive line until Mommy took me outside to play football with her. My hands were too small to throw the ball correctly, but I wanted to play with the real ball, so we just caught the ball, ran and tackled! I had so much fun, I laughed the whole time (especially when I tackled Mommy and she tackled me!).
We're looking forward to another nice week! Have a good week!
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment