Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a rough week. I have been coughing a lot; so much that I almost threw up a few times. I wasn't even hungry for Mac & Cheese - my favorite - on Wednesday! I started to feel better on Thursday, though I am still tired and cough a lot.
Saturday, Mommy went to a volleyball tournament while Noah and I went to skating. I still don't want to walk on the ice, but I was good and went on the ice while Daddy watched us. After skating, we got McDonalds and went to see Mommy and the Divas. It was fun to run around the bleachers in the volleyball gym, watch soccer and (of course) watch Mommy play volleyball. After she was done, Daddy took us to meet her at a restaurant. Most of the other Divas were there with their kids, so we got to eat at our own kids table with 6 other kids. It was so fun. I got to color 2 placemats, too. I wrote "dad" on a special placemat that I colored, and gave it to him. :-)
Today, it was VERY icy outside, so Daddy had to carry us to the truck to go to church. Lots of people missed Sunday School because it was so slippery outside, so we got double treats in class. Yay! After we got home, we cleaned up the living room so we could decorate for Christmas. We cleared out a BIG space and then Daddy took us out to buy a Christmas tree! It's a REAL tree, so it smells like a forest. We were so excited when Daddy put it up! After he put on lights, we helped put on decorations. The lights are so pretty! We LOVE to turn off the lights and watch them dance. We even set up our Little People Nativity Set under the tree. After our bath, we turned off the lights and danced around the lit tree in the dark while our Nativity Set played "Away In the Manger". It was so fun!
We're looking forward to getting to go see Grandma and Grandpa this week. We haven't seen them in a while, so we miss them. Hopefully the weather gets better so we can drive out to see them!
Well, gotta go. It's been an exhausting week and we look forward to another busy, COLD week.
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment