Sunday, April 22, 2012

Monday night, we got to go watch the firemen work on the house down the street again. They had the trucks and firehoses out, and when we were watching, there was smoke POURING out of the roof! A firewoman drove up in her truck and gave us stickers, pencils and coloring books, and said it wasn't a real fire- it was just a smoke machine. But it looked real! Firemen went in with their hoses to put out the fake fire twice while we watched.

It was cold, so we didn't stick around long. We had to go home and shower. Yes, we decided to take showers instead of baths. We put on our goggles and showered like big kids! Mommy was proud of us and Daddy was excited that we took showers instead of baths.

Wednesday, Mommy picked us up from Sue's, so she took us to soo bahk do! I was so excited to have mommy there - daddy is always the one to bring us. I tried so hard to be good because mommy was watching. I did only a little bit of "extra stuff". But, we got to pretend fight with each other - and Ms. Laura even brought us over to punch pads with partners! I got to fight with a class helper, which was cool.

Friday, Daddy picked us up and stayed around Sue's house long enough to talk to Grayson's Mom. He asked if we could bring Grayson to a movie on Saturday. That was sure something to look forward to!

Saturday, we got up early and cleaned up our room a little bit. It looked really good after Mommy & Daddy helped. Then we got ready to go play volleyball! It is easier for us now that we're five, though there are still some hard parts that I didn't want to do. But, I was really looking forward to The Lorax movie with my friend in the afternoon!

We laid down for a little while, then got our shoes on and went to pick up Grayson! We all sat in the back seat together - Grayson got to use my car seat from Mommy's car. When we got to the Cinema Grill, we sat at a long table and ordered popcorn and lemonade. Mommy & Daddy stacked up 2 chairs to make us higher so we could see the movie better. It was such a good movie! We really liked it - and we loved the popcorn and lemonade!

After the movie, we got to bring Grayson back to our house to see our room and toys! We were not happy with Mom & Dad because they kept stopping at boring places on the way home - the bank and gas station - when we could have been playing with our friend, but we were able to show him our place and play Legos with him a little bit. Hannah wanted us to play Barbies with her, but we just wanted to play Legos. Daddy had her help him with some stuff on the computer so she wasn't too disappointed that we didn't want to play Barbies.

I decided I didn't want to bring Grayson home, so Hannah went with Mom to take him home. But, when they left, I changed my mind. I cried because they were gone when I changed my mind, but Daddy said it was too late. He did help comfort me, but I was still sad. I love Grayson. He's my best friend!

This morning, Daddy had sad news. Spike, our fish that we've had for 2 years, died today. We said goodbye and said a little prayer. Poor Spike. Hannah cried and Daddy said when fish die, their spirits go to fishy heaven and we flush his body down the toilet. It's sad. But, we still have Cheyenne. Hannah helped Mommy give Cheyenne a bath yesterday, so she's nice and soft.

After that, we went to Sunday School. We got to color visors and learn about how David became king of Israel. After Sunday School, we hung out in the senior high youth room while Mom & Dad talked, then they decided to go to Cub Foods instead of home. We got to ride in an airplane cart - which is our favorite mode of transportation at Cub! Then we came home, but I was so tired, I went to lay down instead.

I couldn't fall asleep, and Hannah wasn't tired so Mom and Dad told us to change our clothes and put on our shoes because we had to go to Ron & Carol's. We were pretty excited, even though we didn't know who would be there. We were the only kids, but we had our chance to play in the sand (we practiced our volleyball skills from Saturday morning classes) and run around the secret trails. We even got to see Carol's fairy garden! She said the fairies come out to play during the day but freeze when people watch them, then they go home in the night. I want to go back tomorrow to see if they've moved! We tried to secretly watch them before we left, but they were too clever. They KNEW we were watching them!

Mom and Dad said it's going to be a very busy week. We get to visit Beacon Academy this week! That's where we might go to kindergarten. I really want to go to Northport for kindergarten but Mom said the rules say we can't go to Northport if we live in our area. I think the rules are stupid, but the main reason i want to go to Northport is because Joey goes there, and Mom said my friend Joey will be at a different school next year anyway. So, I guess it's OK if I go to a different school. I want to go to Forest but Mom and Dad said they have other schools they like better, so I guess I'll have to wait  and trust them.

Hannah's dance recital is next week. She's very excited for her dance recital. After that is spring sing week! Yay!

Have  a good week!
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment