Sunday, September 23, 2012

Busy weekend of parties & playdates

Three weeks into school and we still love it!

Last weekend was super exciting for us! Mommy and Daddy went to Chicago for a trip. While they were gone, Angie came to take care of us. She picked us up from the bus and brought us home. Saturday morning, Grandma & Grandpa were at our house! They took us to the big playground to play and they took us to the library on Saturday. Sunday, they took us to Sunday School and we did a scavenger hunt! Noah was especially proud of himself because he went back behind the stage EVEN when Ryan told him not to, and he found a missing clue. I was really proud when I found a missing clue that all the other kids missed - EVEN Grandma missed it. It was up high but I saw it before anyone else. After Sunday School, they took us to the VFW for lunch.

Mommy & Daddy came home just in time to take us & Angie to Subway for supper. They had fun on their trip, and we had fun with Angie, Grandpa & Grandma.

Wednesday was our last week of karate. Daddy was a little mad at Noah. He didn't want to go to karate, but after class he was excited about it and wanted to go back! We have gymnastics class for the next 2 months, so we'll be done with karate for a little while now. I'm really excited for gymnastics class!

Thursday night was a really busy night. I started my first night of dance. I LOVE dance!! I went to my class and started learning the dance, then when I was done, Daddy talked to the teacher and decided that I should be in the 2nd class, not the beginner class. So, I got to stay and dance for another half hour class. All my dancemates were in that class - Abbey, Ava, Alexis and a lot of other girls who danced with me last year. We're going to dance to 101 dalmations. It's going to be so awesome!

We went home and Daddy left right away for volleyball and Megan came to babysit us. We LOVE Megan. After Daddy left, Sue came to see us. She brought Track to see us, too AND she brought us Dairy Queen. We love Sue! We missed her so much, so it was great to give her a big hug!

Yesterday was a really busy day for us! After lunch, Noah & Daddy played football in the frontyard while I got dressed for a birthday party.

They were playing football while they waited for our friend Grayson picked up Noah for a playdate at the Works Museum at 1 o'clock. Shortly after that, Mommy brought me to a birthday party for my new classmate Cassandra. All the girls in my class were invited, so there were a lot of new friends there that I got to know better. It was so awesome! It was a rainbow theme party, so we got rainbow favors, butterfly tattoos, rainbow cake, painted rainbows on our faces and colored rainbow pictures.

Noah & Mommy picked me up and Noah told me some of the fun things he and Noah did at the museum before they had McDonald's ice cream cones and came to get me. When we got home, we changed to warmer clothes and left for a party with Daddy's volleyball team.

The party with Daddy's team was fun, too! We carved pumpkins, played football, played on a tire swing, had yummy food, had a war with Nerf guns, watched a movie and played hard! We didn't leave until 10:30, so we fell asleep on the way home. We were so tired!

Mommy turned our alarm clocks off, so we slept in until 8 o'clock. Then we got ready for Sunday School. We're getting really good at saying the Lord's Prayer.

After church, we went home and had spaghetti noodles for lunch. We were excited to pick up Grayson & bring him to see Madagascar 3 in the movie theater. We picked up Grayson & got to the movie theater right when the movie started. We had popcorn & lemonade and LOTS of laughs! It was an awesome movie! After the movie, Grayson came to play for a little while before we brought him home.

What a fun weekend! This week, we have picture day at school, and no school on Friday. Next weekend, Daddy said we're going to the cabin for the weekend, so we're looking forward to that!

Have a great week!
Hannah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment