Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy to be home.

It was so nice to be home this week and back in our routine.

Monday night, we normally go play volleyball at Ron & Carol's, but we were so happy to be home, we just spent the night playing with our legos & Barbies.

Wednesday night, we got back into our Soo Bahk Do routine. I was glad to be back at Soo Bahk Do. I love it! There were just a few kids in the class. We had a new kid, so we reviewed some of our commands, drills and moves. Noah had to take a time out, but when he was ready to join our group again, he did a great job!

Friday, Daddy picked us up early and we drove a long ways until we got to a park. Mommy was there playing volleyball with some people she worked with, so Daddy joined her. I read for a little while, played soccer with Noah and then played in the sand on the other volleyball court. After playing soccer with me, Noah sat on a bench and looked at the bugs on the lake, then he climbed up the ref stand and helped keep score. Right when Mom & Dad were done, it started to RAIN REALLY HARD, thunder, lightning and hail! It was crazy. We got to the truck just in time to stay dry, but it was a really scary ride to the restaurant where we had supper. After supper, though, the rain had stopped and it was a nice night!

Yesterday, Daddy took us to the grocery store in the morning, then we came home and played. After lunch, Mommy & Daddy filled up our swimming pool! It's much bigger than the kiddie pool we've had for the past 4 years. This one is big enough for us to lay down - but too deep for us to lay down! We can splash, swim and use our snorkle & goggles. It was so fun! Noah swam for about an hour, but I swam for much longer.

After supper, we convinced Mommy to take us for a walk. After she got the dog leash and locked the door, we told her we wanted to go for a ride in the wagon! So, she pulled us in the wagon with Cheyenne walking next to us. We wanted to go to the park, but Mommy said we didn't have enough time to go to the park, so we just rode the wagon home. Maybe she'll take us to the park another time.

Today, Daddy went to church and then went to the Twins game. I wanted to go with him, but he said it was going to be too hot outside, and he was going with his guy friends. It was OK that I stayed home - I played with Noah and with my Barbies. Mommy did make us help clean up our room for a while. She took away one of our toy shelves, but said it helped clear some space for our shoes and backpacks. She also kept wanting me to take the play food downstairs to our kitchen - I asked why I had to keep going to the basement. The basement is scary. I am afraid there's monsters down there. Mom said there aren't, but I'm not so sure.

After cleaning, we swam for a little while before supper. (Actually we bounced back and forth from the swings to the pool. It was fun!) It sure was a great day for swimming! It's been so hot all week, I'm glad our pool is up now. We were so hungry at supper, that Noah ate THREE sandwiches, and I had 2 helpings of chips with my sandwich. What a fun but busy day!

Have a good week! Daddy said it's going to be really hot, so I hope everyone can stay cool!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment