Sunday, April 10, 2011

What a fun week! We've been able to play outside most nights this week, and we're so happy to be able to! It's finally nice out, so we're giving out swings a workout!
Monday in school, Hannah got the bear. Ted E. Bear is our classroom bear. Each time we have class, someone gets to bring home the bear and write a journal entry about what we did with Ted. I was bummed - Hannah got the bear...I thought I'll NEVER get the bear! We played the spider game with Ted, then went for ice cream after supper. Unfortunately, we forgot to bring Ted, but we had fun eating rainbow frozen yogurt. Our toungues were blue! It was so cool.
Wednesday, I got the bear at school. I was so excited! Daddy took us to a bonfire at Ron & Carols after having our favorite pizza. We took Ted E. Bear to the bonfire and roasted marshmallows (we even shared some marshmallows with Ted.) Daddy helped me write a journal entry about bringing Ted to the bonfire.
Friday we got to go to a party at Dillon's & Trevor's. We had fun playing Nerf guns, hot wheels and trains. We went to sleep at their house, but woke up in our beds. We didn't even know Mom & Dad woke us up and brought us home overnight!
Saturday, we got to start our volleyball class. We got to run around, pass, hit, block and serve. It was so fun. I told Dad as we walked out "Volleyball is so much fun!" I can't wait to go back next week.
After volleyball, we ran errands to fix our phones, go to Fleet Farm and then go watch airplanes. We sat in Daddy's truck and watched radio controlled airplanes like dad's and even got to see a helicopter. After that, we went to a party store and looked at costumes. There were some scary costumes there, but also some really cool ones. They had spiderman, ironman and lots of our favorites!
We played outside when we got home, but at news time, I wanted to watch the news because I want to watch out for tornados. I've been very worried about a tornado since Friday! (I even prayed that we would be safe from tornadoes when I prayed Saturday night.) As I was watching the news, the weather guy was in space! He didn't even have a space helmet on and he was talking about the weather. Mom said he's not really in space - he was standing in front of a picture of the earth and watching the radar on the screen behind him. I think he looks like he's in space.
We played Candyland Saturday night. We had a lot of fun - Hannah won, but it was still fun because we both beat dad.
Today, it was very nice out. We made palm leaves with pixie sticks in Sunday School, then after we made necklaces in the nursery, Casey let us out with sidewalk chalk during church.
Have a good week! Next week, we get to sing in church, so we're practicing our Hosannah song at home.
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment