Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ice Skating

We started skating lessons this week!
Mommy bought us skates a few weeks ago, so we tried them on a few times at home. They were hard to stand up in.
Saturday morning, we got up and Mommy & Daddy told us we were going to get dressed and go ice skating. I looked out the window and said "But, it's not snowing Mommy!" Daddy took us to a building that had ice rinks in it. So, we got to put on our skates and get on the ice. It was slippery and still hard to stand, so we started off just sitting on the ice and watching our teachers skate. By the end of our class, we were able to stand up! We get to go back and practice next week.


After we got done with skating, we went to see Mommy play volleyball. It was fun - we got to see the Divas and play with some of our friends.
When Mommy got done, we went out to eat then to Menards. We looked at grills, then went to the Halloween stuff. There was a Pacman pumpkin that I loved and a scary skeleton with red eyes that talked and scared me, so we went to look at all the Christmas stuff because it wasn't scary. It was so cool! We are very excited about Halloween, but Christmas will be so much fun! Mom had a Christmas toy catalog and we wanted all of the stuff on the pages she looked at. I want to get Hannah a Minnie Mouse, and Hannah wants to get me Buzz Lightyear everything. Mommy promised that we could each look at the catalog and circle everything we wanted. Yeah!
I'm really trying to write my letters. At daycare, Sue helps me, but I've started to work on writing my own letters with no help. It's so hard to know how to start! Mommy bought me a Spiderman book to help me draw my letters, so it's a treat when I get to do my spiderman book. Hannah is working on her lower case letters, so Mom bought her a book to help her with her letters. Soon, we'll be able to write all the words we can spell!
Have a fun week! We hope to.
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment