Saturday, February 20, 2010

Puzzles & Signatures

I really have developed a love for puzzles lately! Mom has had puzzles for us since we were babies, but Hannah and I got some puzzles for Halloween, and they have interlocking pieces. I have really loved putting them together! I hope I get more puzzles soon.
I've been doing better with potty training. I've stayed dry overnight and have pooped in the potty a lot! I still have had a couple of accidents, but I've been earning my candy bars for pooping in the potty.
Hannah has learned how to write her name. Dad had to help her spell her name, but she wrote all the letters by herself. I have known how to spell my own name for a long time, but Hannah is learning that her name is Hannah (she tells mom her name is spelled "NNAH") and NOT spelled NOAH.
-Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment