Thursday, November 26, 2009

So far we've had a very eventful week!
We stayed home from daycare on Monday & Tuesday to hang out with Daddy, Grandpa & Grandma. It was fun to see Grandma & Grandpa since we don't see them often.
Tuesday, I pooped in the potty! I go potty on the toilet sometimes, but it's not on a regular schedule. I still have to wear diapers, but Daddy was so proud of me that he gave me a candy bar!
Tuesday night, Grandma & Grandpa brought out presents! We were so excited to get presents that we jumped and danced around. Grandma & Grandpa wanted to see us open our birthday & Christmas gifts since they won't get to see us that week. For our birthday, Hannah got a bunch of dolls with dress up stuff. I got four Cars with a carrying case so I have room to carry more. I love Lightning McQueen! Then, they gave us Christmas presents! Hannah ripped into hers and was SO excited to see that she got a castle! Her dollies fit in there perfectly. I carefully opened mine and all I found was a Target bag. But Mommy opened the Target bag for me and there was Thomas the Train! I got a train and 2 sets of tracks so we could set up a circle track and make Thomas go with the remote control. We've played with all of our toys quite a bit since we got them.
Wednesday we got to go to daycare for the day. It was so fun to see our friends again! Then, when we got home our cousins Michael & Michelle were at our house. They played with us until it was time to go to bed. Today, we got to play with them for a little while before Grandma & Grandpa took them home, but we went to their house for dinner! We had some yummy food, but more importantly, we got to play with our cousins some more. We were exhausted when we got home. We took our baths and put on new Mickey Mouse Christmas Jammies. It's been a full week!
Happy Turkey Day! (Happy Thanksgiving is too hard to say, so Sue taught us to say "Happy Turkey Day!")
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment