Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friday, I had a fun day at daycare. We got to play with water balloons. Hannah didn't like getting wet, but I loved it! Then, after Mommy got home from work, Mommy & Daddy took us to the swimming pool. Hannah got cold after a short time, but I didn't want to leave. I went to the 3 ft deep part and jumped from the pool deck into Mommy's arms in the pool. I had so much fun! Hannah did, too. She keeps asking if we can go to the pool. Last summer we had our own little pool in the backyard. I wonder if Mommy & Daddy saved that...
We were so worn out from Friday that we slept until almost 9 on Saturday morning! It was raining when we woke up, and when mommy came in our room to say good morning, I looked at Mommy and said "Daddy's taking a shower." Mommy said it was only rain, so it wasn't Daddy taking a shower. Hmm...it sure sounded like a shower.
We're looking forward to a long weekend. Grandma Diane is coming to see us on Thursday, then we're going to go see Grandma Lois and Grandpa Bob and a bunch of Daddy's family over the weekend. Boy, we always keep ourselves busy!
Have a happy fourth of July weekend!
Noah (and Hannah)

No comments:

Post a Comment